FAST technology allows for the delivery of an extremely efficient and risk free bi-directional reaming action to eliminate wellbore spiraling.
Wellbore spiraling is a major problem faced by the oil and gas industry. The materials used to protect downhole equipment along with the tools used in the BHA are the root cause of this condition. This problem leads to vastly reduced drilling performance, poor directional control and once again results in significantly more time spent tripping in and out of the hole.
- The patent allows the use of the most efficient reaming angles
- Peak placement of the uniquely manufactured diamond impregnated inserts
- Non-magnetic solution available
Benefits of Fixed Reamer
- Use of patented features lead to a considerable improvement in the reaming efficiency of the tool
- FAST technology delivers the low torque performance benefits of a roller reamer, but with no moving parts
- Low torque performance benefits delivered without the re-dress charges associated with other reamers
- More predictable directional control equals improved directional results
- Greatly reduced hang up risk for high cost logging tool suites